YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED IN (5) SECONDS TO
http://micketymoc.bluechronicles.net
Stepping on Poop.: Getting my life back on track.

6/10/2004

Getting my life back on track.

It's hard to concentrate on life when you're spinning out of control, and especially when you see other people's lives keep going on at an even keel.

I think I have moments, nay crises, like these at least once every two years: I take a tumble, go around in circles, because I've somehow lost confidence in the direction I've been headed. When you map my life, you'll find, not a straight line going somewhere in particular, but circles upon circles - occasionally striking the gold (not out of purpose, but sheer luck) - never headed anywhere.

Let's review: I've tailspun over the past month: coming back to the Philippines, retreating under a rock, and only now coming out to see the sun. I'm starting work again on Monday, for my old boss, a different company, a better salary than what I was making the last time I was home, and my old rakets welcoming me with open arms.

(secret secret: I'm interviewing a bold star tomorrow for the Philippines' best-selling magazine. I can't hardly wait.)

I'm not exactly back where I started: but I'm close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home